Chicken pictures: What do you think?

Alrighty.I try my best to make them worthwhile pictures but sadly chickens are moving targets and don’t want to stay still😂 Any tips for making them stay put? I try things like making noise to get their attention and such but a couple of my hens just won’t stay put!!🤪

Moving subjects are tough, that's for sure. Making weird noises is a good idea. I'm not sure what else you can do. Maybe sprinkle a little feed to keep them in one particular area, but they'd still be moving I guess.

You mentioned looking for some tips. I just did a write up of some basic tips I've recently learned on how to take better photos on my wildlife photography thread. If you're interested come check it out. The tips are on post #82.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/wildlife-photography.1367815/

When I take photos of my chickens I make weird noises or clap my hands. Not sure if you’ve ever seen a serama table top show but I look like one of the people trying to get their birds to preform on the table lol. It’s not the most professional looking I’ll give u that but it’s worth a try😂
Thanks😂 Yah my girls just eat grass and ignore me!

Back
Top Bottom