Chicken POOP.

Jodeekep

Chirping
May 2, 2023
I haven’t thought nothing of it but for the past maybe 2 weeks I’ve noticed here and there yellow poop and the rest look pretty normal. I was coming to ask if there a reason for yellow poop ? I’ve feed in the past 2 weeks , plain whole yogurt , apples , blue berries , strawberries, cucumber.

Attachments

• IMG_2350.jpeg
    IMG_2350.jpeg
    716.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2351.jpeg
    IMG_2351.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2352.jpeg
    IMG_2352.jpeg
    1,009.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2353.jpeg
    IMG_2353.jpeg
    969.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2354.jpeg
    IMG_2354.jpeg
    785.6 KB · Views: 1
Poops looks normal to me. The golden ones are a bit runny, but they look like cecal poops. Those occur a couple of time s a day, from the ceca where food is fermented before moving on to the large intestines. I would cut back on the treats to less than 10% of their diet. A balanced chicken layer or all flock fee has all they need. An occasional treat is okay and exciting, but they don’t need it every day.

Poops looks normal to me. The golden ones are a bit runny, but they look like cecal poops. Those occur a couple of time s a day, from the ceca where food is fermented before moving on to the large intestines. I would cut back on the treats to less than 10% of their diet. A balanced chicken layer or all flock fee has all they need. An occasional treat is okay and exciting, but they don’t need it every day.
I do give fermented feed once a day for them. I live in Florida and is super hot so I’ve been putting in frozen water for them too cool down. Is there anything else I do to replace cooling them down when it’s super hot out.

Back
Top Bottom