Chicken (Poultry) Addiction Anonymous *Chat Thread*

Quote:
Good luck!!! I love the ducks... I WISH I could split it with you...
sad.png

Quote:
If it is a molt it will take several weeks to grow back.

Not a molt, the four roosters (that I sold yesterday) were plucking the feathers out while I was away. They started fighting with him REALLY badly so one of the workers had to lock him in the coop until I got back and got rid of the other roosters.

Quote:
he.gif
Somethings are just better left alone. I start talking about incubating some more eggs and soon I realize
duc.gif
I have said all I better
hide.gif
It has to be
love.gif
love for us to have survived what will be forty years this coming June.
hugs.gif

Quote:
he.gif
Somethings are just better left alone. I start talking about incubating some more eggs and soon I realize
duc.gif
I have said all I better
hide.gif
It has to be
love.gif
love for us to have survived what will be forty years this coming June.
hugs.gif

40 years! Congratulations! DH and I are celebrating our 9th today! He says the best thing I ever gave him was the wedding date 02/02/02...he can't forget it.
big_smile.png
wink.png

Quote:
If it is a molt it will take several weeks to grow back.

Not a molt, the four roosters (that I sold yesterday) were plucking the feathers out while I was away. They started fighting with him REALLY badly so one of the workers had to lock him in the coop until I got back and got rid of the other roosters.

Same. If the feathers were merely plucked it will take several weeks to grow back. I gave my Polish roos "hair cuts". This month I will pluck the feathers so they grow back. It will take several weeks.

Muggsmagee! You have a GrandChick over here! The first of the eggs I got from you has hatched for Chinese New Year (a day early)!
41679_cny-1.jpg

Lousy photo, but I used my cell phone because the camera needs charging. <*grumble*>

Back
Top Bottom