chicken skin turned blue at head and other parts of chicken

mattaluri

In the Brooder
May 4, 2021
hi,

I have 2 rescued chickens, and this is my first time raising a chicken and due to covid havent even gotten them vaccinated but recently there skin turned to blue at head and other parts as you can find in the below image and some times they gasp (liking kissing some one :p i dont know how to describe) they are active and have small injuries when i found them (were found in a plastic bag with hot air) plz help i have attached both chicken images orange one is small than green one and getting picked on tried to put both of them together and tried both apart still the bullying happens i don't have other chicken alone they are not eating good too, and getting scared now they sleep on my shoulder some times

Attachments

• IMG_20210417_135838.jpg
    IMG_20210417_135838.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20210504_185236.jpg
    IMG_20210504_185236.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20210504_185251.jpg
    IMG_20210504_185251.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 24
These chicks have been died so it's difficult to determine their true skin color.
How long have you had them?
What are you feeding them?
What is their heart source?
Can you post a picture of their brooder?

i found them as babies and its been almost 2 months now i have no brooder for them as of now am keeping them in a cardboad box and for food water and food grains and rice cooked with pulses cooked and fruits and vegetables specially they like spinach and water melon oats when cooked in milk with sugar

i found them as babies and its been almost 2 months now i have no brooder for them as of now am keeping them in a cardboad box and for food water and food grains and rice cooked with pulses cooked and fruits and vegetables specially they like spinach and water melon oats when cooked in milk with sugar
Buy them chick starter or flock raiser for chicken from Tractor Supply Co What your feeding them is not healthy enough.

is there anything i can do about bullying..any help with this

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom