Chicken Swap April 4th Merrimack NH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Chichester is all set and I am home, did well right up untill I found the Tea tent LOL.

I have a thing for herb teas and let me tell you today I found one of the best Spearmint teas I have had in a LONG LONG time.
Harvest Thyme is who makes the Tea and the cute little canvas bag is just the sweetest. and it comes with an awesome tumbler with Tea infuser built right in . The price was seriously outstanding.
www.HARVESTTHYME.COM. Check out the site the Teas are inbelievable!!!

I never found the sun untill almost home, it was raw and chily but was a good time after a couple little bumps.

Now on to Merrimack
see you there.

Gypsy. I sent you a PM about the Call Duck eggs. Do you know what you will have available for the Merrimack swap? Can we get people to post what they will have available so we can pass the word on? I think Merrimack will do good. I have quite a few people going to buy. Same people that went to the Milford swap plus some, so I hope people have Poultry left to sell after the Chichester swap. I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone.

we never bring all we have to one swap, we always save some for the next!
but what i found confusing is holding things for someone, it gets too much, i would rather say what i am bringing and get there early!! LOL

Whoooo HOOOOOOOO!!!!

ON TO MERRIMACK!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
bun.gif

i have to share, i woke to hatchlings this morning, 2 std cochins, i splash, 1 black or blue i can never tell anyway these are big chicks, and they are in with 4 day old serama chicks who are tiny but man those little chicks are tough, nipping beaks, and just tipped over this huge cochin chick .. lol and the cochins havent found their feet yet they do that dinosaur walk .lol and the poor cochin couldnt get off its back, lol
and a sizzle or silkie chick beatiful and more zipping,
I LOVE HATCH DAY ooops am i yelling
wee.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif

Cickn, If your not holding birds for people you better bring body guards your going to have 30 people on you before the swap starts. Chickmagnet should let someone else wear her hat or the same thing will happen to her LOL

smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
:)hey folks thanks again chichester was to cold for my boys. I will post my list later today of my chicks i will be bringing to merrimack i will bring a lot i should have the buff orpingtons that did not come this week i will hold birds for people that come early just in case the three year old gets cranky or cold thanks again everyone i love being out with my family going this stuff
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Just a Country Girl,
Were you at the Chichester swap?I was looking for the yellow goldens that you had,I never saw them.will you be bringing them to the next swap?
In N.H.,Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom