Chicken swap in Mt Hope Ohio Oct17 &18th

Yesterday was a blast! but I have been kicking myself all night for not getting those Columbian Wyandottes!!!
barnie.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :thun

Why don't I look at this section EVERYday!!
LOL!
We went to a show but would have gone to this instead, had I known about it.
POOOOOOOOOP.
Tomorrow most the good stuff probably gone!
Darn it!!
he.gif

Hey next time let's get this info on here a couple days before, or throw up the chicken sign in the sky so I know to get in the chickenmobile and head out!
lol.png

Last edited:
The next one isn't until Next year! and I have a list of must haves
lol.png

At the top of the list, Columbian Wyandotte Bantams!
wink.png

And Harley's Girl has seen first hand that MY biggest enabler is my spouse!!
gig.gif

Boy, I wish mine was an enabler! He tries very hard to be a DISabler,
lol.png

Let me know when the next one is, I have GOT to get there!!!
Thanks!

I know they have weekly livestock auctions, and was curious to hear if they still hold swap meets.

I plan on calling them to find out,

but would like to hear about people's experiences there as well.

The swap meet is oct 19 & 20th. I've only been to one of their swaps and they didn't have much, if any poultry there. So you might want to call them & ask. BUT at their exotic animal & bird auction they have tons of poultry, quail, pheasants,, peas, chukar, guineas,geese,ducks, and chickens. Also swans and one year they had crested guinea fowl. As well as macaws, ect. If you do a search for Mt Hope livestock auction, they have their sale schedule posted.

I know they have weekly livestock auctions, and was curious to hear if they still hold swap meets.

I plan on calling them to find out,

but would like to hear about people's experiences there as well.

They just had one on July 20-21. I was there. The swap meet is great to find stuff for cheap but you can't sell anything for a decent price. You almost have to give it away. So I took most of my stuff back home. My stuff is worth more than they want to pay there. But like I said it is a great find for poultry, goats, cages etc. stuff like that for a decent/cheap price.

Back
Top Bottom