Chicken Swap& Market Fair Milford Nh Oct 18

Quote:
going fishing ...uses eggheads as bait!

Or the fact that milford is still continuing?
last we knew if milford went badly it was getting shut down.

I would like the name of whom ever told you that .
Tractor supply management was very pleased with the Improvements on the September swap. I am sorry to hear that somebody gave you bad information.

I'm scared to go to any of you guys's swaps...
hide.gif

You definitely need a "No Weapons Allowed Policy"..
lol.png

I will be going to this swap. I have 2 GLW pullets and some SexLinks I will be taking with me. Also Have the cutest little wyandotte mix chick. It looks like its going to be a Bantam cause the thing just wont grow! I dont know how thats possible since the parents were Standard.? It looks like a BLR mix pullet to me (Fully Feathered and been outside)...I would keep her but my crew picks on her so she needs to find a new home
sad.png

ETA: I can post pic if anyone is interested to see her :)

Last edited:
Quote:
Or the fact that milford is still continuing?
last we knew if milford went badly it was getting shut down.

Tractor supply management was very pleased with the Improvements on the September swap. I am sorry to hear that somebody gave you bad information.

I am looking for the post where I posted it before I cant remember which post it was in ,
but it was there for everyone to read.
There was the parking lot clean up, the kids and the messes in the barthroom, the broken ride on bicycles etc etc.
I do believe most everyone posted about it.
I also posted about if there wasnt changes Milford would close it down.
Please do not make it like I am making this up, I believe even you yourself Greg posted on that thread stating how things were going to change as there was a new sherrif in town.
I am still looking for that thread as is others. I will find it and post the link here.

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh, you should come. It will be fun.
smile.png

Bring your big boy too. Have you started feeding him raw?

-Cindy

Quote:

I am looking for the post where I posted it before I cant remember which post it was in ,
but it was there for everyone to read.
There was the parking lot clean up, the kids and the messes in the barthroom, the broken ride on bicycles etc etc.
I do believe most everyone posted about it.
I also posted about if there wasnt changes Milford would close it down.
Please do not make it like I am making this up, I believe even you yourself Greg posted on that thread stating how things were going to change as there was a new sherrif in town.
I am still looking for that thread as is others. I will find it and post the link here.

here it is
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=239677&p=2

frow.gif
Thanks wendy gyspy.
So does anyone have any laying hens that they are bringing to milford?
I had a person at todays barrington swap ask. they will be joining BYC and they will be checking this theard. so if you have any you should post them .you might be able to pre sell them. and does anyone have a seabright HEN? no roosters please. And did you see it was the 10th annual wife carrying competition in maine today? I think that would have been fun to go to and be part of.
hide.gif

Quote:
I wish I had more hens to bring. Maybe next year.

Then to add insult to injury the (very few) girls I have that are still laying have hidden their stash somewhere out in the yard. Easter egg hunt when we get home!

Where was the competition? I havn't seen the news yet.

-Cindy

Quote:
I wish I had more hens to bring. Maybe next year.

Then to add insult to injury the (very few) girls I have that are still laying have hidden their stash somewhere out in the yard. Easter egg hunt when we get home!

Where was the competition? I havn't seen the news yet.

-Cindy

frow.gif
I told them hens are hard to find right now.
Easter egg hunt sounds like fun.
I say it on channel 5 news .they said maine and that got my attention thought we should have them here . they had a video of the men running thruogh a mud hole with there wives slung over there backs.

I will be bringing mostly just etched glass to this swap. I don't have any birds to sell or other animals for that matter. I might have my new puppy with me, if we end up getting him.

Back
Top Bottom