Chicken Swap& Market Fair Milford Nh Oct 18

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by blazingsaddles, Oct 6, 2009.

1. darbella

darbella Songster

Nov 2, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Oooooo! What kind of puppy did you get?????

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits...

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:Oh, you should come. It will be fun. [​IMG]

Bring your big boy too. Have you started feeding him raw?

-Cindy

Fun? [​IMG] Maybe if i bring my pepper spray or something... Or take some self-defense classes first.. [​IMG] *kidding all you bickering fools.. [​IMG] ....maybe i will come to one of these... I'm looking for frizzles badly...anyone have any?? *

Yes, the big brute is eating some raw now! [​IMG] (we're not all raw though..i mix it..) His ears and skin seem to be clearing up too! Thanks so much for the books!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Poyo'sMama

Poyo'sMama Songster

Jun 2, 2008
    Francestown, NH
    I'm bringing some young layers...2 NH Reds, a Barred Rock hen, a couple of bantam hens (mixed), a few roos (one pure Barred Rock, 1 Red Frizzle) and a young Sebright mix hen. I have to downsize my flock somewhat for the winter, so I have to see what I want to keep and what I can keep!
    I also have a couple of baby Polish~White Crested & Gold-Laced~that will be just over a week old.
    Also bunnies!

4. Poyo'sMama

Poyo'sMama Songster

Jun 2, 2008
    Francestown, NH
    Quote:Oh, you should come. It will be fun. [​IMG]

Bring your big boy too. Have you started feeding him raw?

-Cindy

Fun? [​IMG] Maybe if i bring my pepper spray or something... Or take some self-defense classes first.. [​IMG] *kidding all you bickering fools.. [​IMG] ....maybe i will come to one of these... I'm looking for frizzles badly...anyone have any?? *

Yes, the big brute is eating some raw now! [​IMG] (we're not all raw though..i mix it..) His ears and skin seem to be clearing up too! Thanks so much for the books!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I have a red frizzle roo!

Anyone have Javas?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  5. chickn

chickn Away for a bit

Apr 15, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Poyo'sMama :

Quote:Fun? [​IMG] Maybe if i bring my pepper spray or something... Or take some self-defense classes first.. [​IMG] *kidding all you bickering fools.. [​IMG] ....maybe i will come to one of these... I'm looking for frizzles badly...anyone have any?? *

Anyone have Javas?​

there are some javas on craigslist, and i believe it said they would be in deerfield today whites and blacks, if you need more i know the guy and can give you more direct info

6. Poyo'sMama

Poyo'sMama Songster

Jun 2, 2008
    Francestown, NH
    Quote:I have a red frizzle roo!

Anyone have Javas?

there are some javas on craigslist, and i believe it said they would be in deerfield today whites and blacks, if you need more i know the guy and can give you more direct info

Please! pm me chickn~I can't go to Deerfield today, but if he doesn't sell all of them I'd love a couple of hens and a roo. I have one young white hen now, and a couple in the 'bator.

I haven't been on CL in a long, long time,,,

7. blazingsaddles

blazingsaddles NH Director of Swaps

May 13, 2009
    hooksett NH
    Poyo'sMama :

Quote:Fun? [​IMG] Maybe if i bring my pepper spray or something... Or take some self-defense classes first.. [​IMG] *kidding all you bickering fools.. [​IMG] ....maybe i will come to one of these... I'm looking for frizzles badly...anyone have any?? *

Anyone have Javas?​

[​IMG] there was someone just last night on craigs list NH farm &garden that had some Javas for sale does the seabright look like one and whats it mixed with?

8. Poyo'sMama

Poyo'sMama Songster

Jun 2, 2008
    Francestown, NH
    Daddy is a Silver Sebright, Mama is a Sussex banty, the chick looks like a silver sebright.
    I'll get pics, she's very cute!

9. Poyo'sMama

Poyo'sMama Songster

Jun 2, 2008
    Francestown, NH
    Poyo'sMama :

Quote:there are some javas on craigslist, and i believe it said they would be in deerfield today whites and blacks, if you need more i know the guy and can give you more direct info

Please! pm me chickn~I can't go to Deerfield today, but if he doesn't sell all of them I'd love a couple of hens and a roo. I have one young white hen now, and a couple in the 'bator.

I haven't been on CL in a long, long time,,,​

W~I e-mailed him from the ad....hopefully he'll have some left!

Oh, and I do have a red frizzle hen also, I had to make sure this morning when I let them out.
    She's been hanging down by the rooster pen, she I thought she'd snuck in there.
    Little tramp;)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  10. howardacres

howardacres Songster

Feb 24, 2009
    We are planning to come. I don't have any birds or animals or plants or gourds to sell, but we are going to look around and visit and have fun. [​IMG] We are looking forward to seeing everyone! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: