CHICKEN WITH TWO DISK LIKE LUMPS ON NECK AND CHEST HELP!!

As the above video shows, you can put tape over the breathing hole to force the larva to emerge. Then grasp it with tweezers and pull it out.

Be sure to have some antibiotic ointment to put on the sores. Your hen should feel much better once you remove them.

Anything is possible in nature. Climate change is making many areas much warmer. This is going to result in insects, bacteria, and viruses appearing in regions they've previously been few to unknown.

If you are seeing a hole in the center of the discs on your hen, there are insect eggs or a larva just under the skin. Place tape over the hole. Wait a minute or two. Remove. If you see a slimy little "worm" stick its head out, you have proof of a bot fly. Grab the sucker with tweezers, then do the other one. Your hen will think you're a god.

As the above video shows, you can put tape over the breathing hole to force the larva to emerge. Then grasp it with tweezers and pull it out.

Be sure to have some antibiotic ointment to put on the sores. Your hen should feel much better once you remove them.

i believe my mystery lumps are too large, I will update with a photo as soon as possible tomorrow morning! Thank you so much for all you guys’ help!

Back
Top Bottom