Chickens and dogs pics!

My dogs just demand a share of any tasty snack the birds are getting.

11550_ed_says_nummy.jpg

THe only real issue we have with the dogs and birds is if one of the ducks lays an egg inthe yard rather than their run the dogs eat it and get terribel stinky farts.

Quote:
Thanks!
I know, we couldn't believe it either. They were in town and I think he was just too much dog for them in a small house. The funny thing was they had given us all his vaccine records, and I found out he had been to my work before, we vaccinated and neutered him there the year before. (I'm a vet tech) I've always wondered what Sid thought when we went to get him! LOL

Not actually a chicken, but I think this is pretty impressive for a duck hunting dog! My first chickens were killed by my German Shorthair and so the Goldens were never raised around poultry.
82486_cameron.jpg

Your dog is magnificent. What a sweetie. I am so glad to see others that trust their pups. Here is a picture of one of mine. All four protect the chickens and the ducks and they were all rescues that were not raised with them. You should be proud of those two rotties - they are precious.

19616_rex_and_donald.jpg

The apple chicks you did it, you got sh it - zu - we just have to be more creative. How smart can any computer be. My brother always says "junk in, junk out."

Back
Top Bottom