Chickens are little demons

HenOnAJuneBug

Crowing
May 20, 2015
I'm about to lose my mind. These little monsters are driving me crazy.

I leave the house door cracked so the cats can get in and out, but they sometimes make it wider, and then my house gets invaded with chickens. I found one - twice - trying to nest on my kitchen counter. That's probably after she raided the cat food dish. I call another one the cleaning lady.

They try to nest on my porch, which I wouldn't have a problem with if it weren't for their incessant loud yapping. I can spend all day driving these monsters off the porch, but they just turn around and march right back up. The brazen hussies know no shame. And if I block off the entrance, they'll fly up about 6-7 ft to it.

Today was rough...

Yeah chickens do what they please. At least yours aren't doin what mine were, going all the way down to the creek where coyotes got 2.....they're locked up now since they won't stay near the house...

Yep. I have a similar problem with Miss Houdini, who's called that because if there's any possible way she can get into the house, I.E. a door left open by the 5-year-old, a window ten feet up that was left open to air the burning pepper stench out of the house, a basement door left unlocked, she will get in and she will sit behind the dryer.

Back
Top Bottom