Looks like that is what I'll be doing. If I could get rid of the coyotes and coccidia I would just let them out again and avoid this problem altogether. But geesh they gotta make it difficult for me! As a temporary deterrent I piled old boards in, over, and against the tunnels on both sides. Then fed them frozen cabbage to keep them occupied for a few hours
Did I tell you about this?

https://www.amazon.com/Litter-Life-...1531002961&sr=8-5&keywords=southland+organics

It will help with the coccidiosis in the soil

Apparently I must be a terrible chicken owner, they all want to escape me! :lol:
Not true!!! They love you and are trying to come see you!:loveWhen you appear this is how they feel: :wee:wee:weeOf course since you are worried about those predators you feel like this: :barnie:he:th
Chicken ladies must adopt a Roseann Rosannadanna attitude. "It's always something"! And it makes us laugh in the end.:ya:lau

Not true!!! They love you and are trying to come see you!:loveWhen you appear this is how they feel: :wee:wee:weeOf course since you are worried about those predators you feel like this: :barnie:he:th
Chicken ladies must adopt a Roseann Rosannadanna attitude. "It's always something"! And it makes us laugh in the end.:ya:lau
Maybe I'll have to give them some extra treats then ;)

Muscovy dig really well too. The bottom of all fences are either buried six inches, or I put logs on the inside of the fence so that they can't dig under. I've also used loose sand and gravel which collapses in as they dig, but after a few years it becomes compact and they can dig again.
Oh. Good to know. Geesh. I have chickens and muscovies. What was I thinking? :th

Back
Top Bottom