Chickens in respiratory distress

Punkaida

Hatching
Apr 7, 2023
Ok, here’s my the line up for chickens in respiratory distress. Tylosin powder 3 times a day. I gave two tiny pinches in 3cc of water with syringe. Without the Tylosin my chicken would be gone by now, so this one thing is very important. Exact baby parrot feed 50cc 4 times daily for support . I used a feeding tube. Albuterol inhailer if you happen to have one. Place plastic bag over chickens head give two hits wait one minuet then remove bag. Gatorade 3cc, 4 times a day. Keep her warm and away from other chickens until she recovers. Good luck.

Ok, here’s my the line up for chickens in respiratory distress. Tylosin powder 3 times a day. I gave two tiny pinches in 3cc of water with syringe. Without the Tylosin my chicken would be gone by now, so this one thing is very important. Exact baby parrot feed 50cc 4 times daily for support . I used a feeding tube. Albuterol inhailer if you happen to have one. Place plastic bag over chickens head give two hits wait one minuet then remove bag. Gatorade 3cc, 4 times a day. Keep her warm and away from other chickens until she recovers. Good luck.
Hi I am new to having baby ducks and I just have some questions I think one of my ducks are sick she has clear mucus coming out her nose and I tried giving her water and she’s making weird noises like she’s throwing up and she’s trying to get the mucus out and her eye is red and blood shot and she seems to not be able to move around very much if you have any advice on how I can take care of her please let me know thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom