Chickens In The White House! How can we make this happen!?!?!

I think that'd be a very cool idea! It would be a great example to the public of self-sufficiency. It'd also be interesting to know what famous people, politicians or celebrities, have chickens....Martha Stewart and P. Allan Smith, of course have them. Madonna raises chickens as well. Salma Hayek said in an interview that having a garden and chickens was her dream. Wonder who else?

How about some weeder geese for that garden? And some ducks and some turkeys and some horses. I'd love to see horses at the White House. I was too young to see horses at the white house
sad.png
when they were there.

More talking points:

- Chickens help control the insect population
- Chicken poop works wonders with compost, which can be added to the White House garden
- It's a scientific fact that people who own chickens are more intelligent and cooler than people who don't.

Okay, I made that last one up - but I bet it's true
wink.png

You know of course, that anyone caught with this bumper sticker on their vehicle will be reported as a liberal activist and the CIA and FBI will be notified. If you have a Ron Paul bumper sticker, you probably will be pulled over and checked for assault rifles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... I like the idea about celebs! Maybe if we also focus our efforts on celebs that already have chickens to help with the cause? I'm sure Martha and others have some connections that could be leveraged!!!

BTW.... Dave Matthews, of the Dave Matthews Band (Barak's buddy & supporter
cool.png
), owns 150 Black Austrolorps on a farm he rescued in Virginia call "The Best of What's Around".

Mr. President even attended Farm Aid in 2007 and spent some time with Dave.

You should get the Farm Aid organization on the bandwagon here.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom