Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am exhausted but home... 700 mi roundtrip... I did all the driving since OH had to work today...

Burn is still MIA...

New additions...

10 Calls... 3 grey ducks (one is Lady Grey's mom), 2 Snowy drakes, 2 Silver/Splash ducks and a pair of juvie BQ Snowy's...

And 7 BQ Ohiki pullets for my all cockerel batch I hatched this summer...

Hi, everyone... :frow

I'm so sorry he still missing. I love the new ones!!! Super pretty duckies!

Perfect! The smuttier the better
:thumbsup

Just how you like it!!!! Lol!!!

Nice. I dread moving the LOs, and its just an hour drive.
That doesn't sound like a bad price. I got $40 out of one Slate hen alone. She was about 6 months old.
yes!!!! SCORE!
clap.gif

narragansett dad (last winter image and the youngins yesterday image. Now do I raise them and eatum or breed um?

yes!!!! SCORE! :clap narragansett dad (last winter image and the youngins yesterday image. Now do I raise them and eatum or breed um?
Nice looking birds! What was your plan when you bought them? I'd say enjoy them for a while, hatch some eggs, sell some eggs, then eat'em or sell'em later. :) I just love all the noises they make. They have a language all their own.

yes!!!! SCORE!
clap.gif

narragansett dad (last winter image and the youngins yesterday image. Now do I raise them and eatum or breed um?

They are beauties, and you got a great deal! I sell young adult toms for $75 and hens for $45. I see what looks like 5 toms and 4 hens in that pen.

Keep the better tom (long shanks, no knob on keel, good temperament, good size) and the hens.

The hens will lay in spring, and you can readily sell poults and eggs. They will pay for themselves, and then you can sell young trios and eat some and sell the extra toms for meat.

Last edited:
Worked on the coop all day today. I think its ready for the lavenders. That will be a bitter sweet move. Will take some pics tomorrow. We painted until it got too dark to see what I was painting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom