Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did away with grass years ago. My whole yard is garden, patio or brick. I have raised beds.

I have a lot of permanent edibles too. Grapes, hardy kiwi, apple, cherry, pear, red raspberry, thornless blackberry, blueberry, strawberry, onions and herbs.

I hate mowing. Lol

I did away with grass years ago. My whole yard is garden, patio or brick. I have raised beds.

I have a lot of permanent edibles too. Grapes, hardy kiwi, apple, cherry, pear, red raspberry, thornless blackberry, blueberry, strawberry, onions and herbs.

I hate mowing. Lol
Mowing with a bagger, mulching leaves and grass, is a great way to get free bedding for waterlogged pens after a hurricane :thumbsup
They were so glad to get out of the mud, and have been scratching for goodies all day.
I got the second hatch of BCM moved to the coop, too. I'm starting to see the difference between keepers and culls, and the Penguins are definitely the preferable chicks. I'm going to try and take a few days off this weekend, so maybe I can get some updated pics

Mowing with a bagger, mulching leaves and grass, is a great way to get free bedding for waterlogged pens after a hurricane :thumbsup
They were so glad to get out of the mud, and have been scratching for goodies all day.
I got the second hatch of BCM moved to the coop, too. I'm starting to see the difference between keepers and culls, and the Penguins are definitely the preferable chicks. I'm going to try and take a few days off this weekend, so maybe I can get some updated pics

Awesome. Hope you got some "fun" work done, and some rest and relaxation too. You've had a rough few weeks. Looking forward to new pics.

BR!!!
I bought some apple trees last year, but they haven't produced yet

Me too. This year the leaves had black spots on the leaves. I was going to treat them with neem oil, but I didn't. Should we be fertilizing them now? Anyone know about apple trees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom