Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Friday GNO is back!!

:lau

Yep!!! Apparently we just moved!! Lol!!! Actually I am going to off the grid. Going my in laws for dinner....even wit my sick self. Lol

Oh man, I hope you feel better! I'm going through the same thing. Bad sinuses, scratchy throat, cough in my chest...plus the stomach stuff! I thought it was just my nerves but maybe it's all part of the virus, if you have it too. I haven't been able to eat much cus I'm so nauseous too! Hang in there! :hugs

Thanks! You too! :hugs

Hey SC, I do have one BCM gal that I don't think I ever posted. She came with my Lavender Wyandottes. She is supposed to be a Bev Davis/Cottage Hill line bird. She should be laying eggs soon. In fact, I'm starting to wonder if she laid that #5 egg I found the other day.

Her hackle/neck seems a little sparse, but It's mostly because she gets nervous every time I try to take a pic of her. She goes on the alert with her head high. I like her color so far though.

ETA: See that little bantam in the back of the pic? Can he actually copulate with any of the ladies? He hops on them and he looks like he's trying to stay for 8 seconds. It doesn't look like the vents could align, but I'm not 100% sure.

Where there's a will, there's a way - one lucky shot in the dark is all that it takes.

Anyone want some green potato salad?
hmm.png

frow.gif

Had a really busy day - DH had a crash course in driving Model Ts - I chickened out because I don't want to commit driving in a crowd unless I know I have full control of the vehicle!

Huge Harvest Festival this weekend so we'll help shuttle Ts to the car show part, then back in the evening. Should be fun!

Spent most of the day in the Garden prepping for winter & next season. While I wan't paying attention, one of the little EEs committed suicide by Border Collie. Now I only have 1 left, and if it is smart enough to stay in the run, it should do fine in the flock.

I have a super busy weekend and may not be on much, so have a great weekend everyone!

:frow

Had a really busy day - DH had a crash course in driving Model Ts - I chickened out because I don't want to commit driving in a crowd unless I know I have full control of the vehicle!

Huge Harvest Festival this weekend so we'll help shuttle Ts to the car show part, then back in the evening.  Should be fun!

Spent most of the day in the Garden prepping for winter & next season.  While I wan't paying attention, one of the little EEs committed suicide by Border Collie.  Now I only have 1 left, and if it is smart enough to stay in the run, it should do fine in the flock. 

I have a super busy weekend and may not be on much, so have a great weekend everyone!

Have fun this weekend! Sorry about the chick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom