Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly... and you know they're nasty cuz neither the chickens or the ducks will touch them... :/

That's the truth!

I left the seat to my ladder tree stand in the garage. Got it out this year and it was full of nasty stink bugs. I tried to shake them off around the chickens and they wouldn't touch them. I must have smashed one when I was flicking them off and that seat stunk for days.

That's the truth!

I left the seat to my ladder tree stand in the garage. Got it out this year and it was full of nasty stink bugs. I tried to shake them off around the chickens and they wouldn't touch them. I must have smashed one when I was flicking them off and that seat stunk for days.

We were talking about Asian beetles, lol... but they stink as bad as stink bugs when killed...

Exactly... and you know they're nasty cuz neither the chickens or the ducks will touch them...
hmm.png
Guineas?

And they would rather spend the winter snuggled in nooks and crannies in your house, nestled in the window sashes or under the siding or trim, dying off before spring and leaving their crunchy little shells.

Exactly... and you know they're nasty cuz neither the chickens or the ducks will touch them... :/

There has to be some way to make them useful at least in death... texture for paint? No skid for porches? Food coloring?

If you need the wiring diagram for the conversion to the new multi-turn thermostat, let me know. I have that too.

Without the turner, the diagram would be a lot more simple.

I have a short piece of the old element on my desk, about 4" laid out straight. It reads 14 ohms

Thank you but I understand electricity . don't touch the bare wire and you'll be ok .Its rare that I run into wiring like that . stove wiring didn't expect that. I rerouted the wires to see if it would heat . when I left it a little over an hour ago center self level was 99.5 with the controller set at 101 going back out before bed and check it again . Humidity was 47% dry . If it holds through the night I'll hatch in it .should have some ready to hatch on Sunday . I did expect the element to get hotter than it dose . could be the controller. or It could be the way its supposed to be .also I think three trays were all that came with it new .I know the PO was hard on the wire cloth bottoms . one is all I need right now . good thing one is all they didn't tear the cloth up on .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom