Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geesh!!! You guys have been so chatty! I thought the weekend was supposed to be dead here!

So I put an ad on Craigslist for a cockerel because I have 4 at the moment and that's just way to many. I keep getting emails for pullets/hens. I said $20 a piece, is that to cheap? I wanted to get rid of my buff and concentrate on paint in spring so I know this is a good thing. I'm buying two hens, hopefully tomorrow. I'm sad to see all my girls go but it's the direction I want to go in. I just feel like I'm gonna :hit. Someone tell me that the first sale is the hardest and then it gets easier.

And of course, I'm still stuck with these boys....I mean cockerels!

WV, your boy did the nicest thing today! My nasty white cockerel attacked my pant leg and was latched on as I was swinging my leg around, trying to get him off. And your cockerel, came up and bit his butt and pulled him off of me! I really, really like that one!
@WVduckchick

y'all know sourland
900x900px-LL-90ee2bc8_175x400px-LM-f053ad28_BroodyMagician.jpeg
just hit his 50,000 post on BYC!!!!!

tag him up and congratulate him!!!

tumblr_lhz0e9iy071qanahpo1_500.gif

Geesh!!! You guys have been so chatty! I thought the weekend was supposed to be dead here!

So I put an ad on Craigslist for a cockerel because I have 4 at the moment and that's just way to many. I keep getting emails for pullets/hens. I said $20 a piece, is that to cheap? I wanted to get rid of my buff and concentrate on paint in spring so I know this is a good thing. I'm buying two hens, hopefully tomorrow. I'm sad to see all my girls go but it's the direction I want to go in. I just feel like I'm gonna
hit.gif
. Someone tell me that the first sale is the hardest and then it gets easier.

WV, your boy did the nicest thing today! My nasty white cockerel attacked my pant leg and was latched on as I was swinging my leg around, trying to get him off. And your cockerel, came up and bit his butt and pulled him off of me! I really, really like that one!
@WVduckchick
to be honest your lucky if you can get rid of them for 20 each on CL, everything goes cheap on CL. let me know how it goes. and it does get easier, the more you live with them the easier it gets.

its hard with them, you have kids they can take eyes out so be cautious

Last edited:
to be honest your lucky if you can get rid of them for 20 each on CL, everything goes cheap on CL.  let me know how it goes.    and it does get easier, the more you live with them the easier it gets.

its hard with them, you have kids they can take eyes out so be cautious

I'm meaning the pullets for $20 each. You think that's high?

So I put an ad on Craigslist for a cockerel because I have 4 at the moment and that's just way to many. I keep getting emails for pullets/hens. I said $20 a piece, is that to cheap? I wanted to get rid of my buff and concentrate on paint in spring so I know this is a good thing. I'm buying two hens, hopefully tomorrow. I'm sad to see all my girls go but it's the direction I want to go in. I just feel like I'm gonna :hit. Someone tell me that the first sale is the hardest and then it gets easier.

@WVduckchick

Aww how sweet!

I am more worried about bad cocks!!!
somad.gif

I have seen some kids and teen faces on byc that I would have NOT like to have seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom