chickens in your living room?

faykokoWV

Mrs Fancy Plants
11 Years
Nov 4, 2008
Cross Lanes, WV
I've read several posts on here lately about chickens in the living room, bedroom, kitchen etc. One post even said the chickens sleep in bed with the person at night.

How do you keep them from pooing on everything?

I just cannot imagine chickens in bed with me. Two dogs are bad enough without adding feathers to my sheets
wee.gif

When I bring one of the girls in to share TV and snacks, I put a old sheet or blanket over the couch. . . it of course goes into the wash machine immediately afterwards. . . .

My girls visit inside....they have a special "chicken towel" that they sit or stand on....it just gets shaken off outside and tossed in the washer.

Quote:
I'm almost afraid to ask, but how does the sandwich bag pipe cleaner thing work?

No really, please don't tell us. I won't be able to resist reading.

Actress Felicity Huffman was on David Letterman this week describing her family's chickens. She says they roosted on barstools in the house!
smile.png

It was so funny to see her sitting there in her fancy dress, sharing her excitement about the chickens. It ws even more funny to hear Dave's disbelief......his grandfather used to own a chicken farm, and I'm sure like many of his generation, he worked much of his life to get away from chickens! HAHA

Back
Top Bottom