Chickens on Martha Stewart

marthalazar

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Hi,
Just a head's up that Martha Stewart is going to do a show featuring urban farming and I think chicken keeping in particular. I was asked to be in the audience along with other chicken keepers. I am going on tues 3/30, but I don't think the show is live. I will post to say when it's going to air once I know.

They even asked if we would bring our chickens to the taping of the show to sit on our laps. Can you imagine a chicken sitting on your lap for 2+ hours in a tv studio? It would be one unhappy chicken and one poop-covered owner. I'm sure they got volunteers though!

Martha (not Stewart)

gig.gif

someone have the link to the chicken diaper person? and can she make enough in time to pass them out at the show?

Cool:D I personaly don't watch Martha (not into the frill's and stuff here).But I would like to see that show.Let Us know when it will air.Congrat's on getting to go to the show. DG

I applied, but alas, they didn't take me. I should have told them I'm a dentist....

Last edited:
We also applied and they never called...
tongue.gif

Whatever, maybe they'll be awesomer chicken people going instead.
Besides, I can have my girls poop on my lap here at home, while I watch the show.

Back
Top Bottom