Chickens on Martha Stewart

I can't believe they solicited people and then didn't get back to them.
roll.png
I doubt I'm more fabulous than anyone else. Maybe just sent my email in sooner and live in NYC. I'm excited though, even though I'm in the audience and not ON the show. Didn't Oprah give everyone in the audience a car once?
big_smile.png

I applied and was accepted to participate in the audience. (They called me and asked me to reply to the e-mail invitation before the deadline.) However, after I accepted, I had to REALLY think about the expense (it's all on your own considerable number of dimes) and the time away from chicks in my brooder..... so I didn't go. I am, however, taping the show today whilst I am at work.

I think I can find another use for the $1,500.00 or so it would have cost me to fly to NY and stay in a hotel for two nights... much less the wear and tear on me in spending 6-8 hrs on a plane each way.

I had set my DVR to record, but it didn't work. Is there anywhere online to see the full show? I was bummed to sit down on Friday night expecting to watch only to see the DVR had wimped out on me.

I missed the show as well and cannot find it anywhere on the internet.
barnie.gif
I know it is a lot to ask but if anyone recorded it, could someone PLEASE upload it to megavideo or youtube.
fl.gif

DH and I watched it yesterday. I had to assure him that our silkie wouldn't be quite as "froufy" as the silkie on there.

He also said, "She's kinda taking the chicken out of chickens."
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom