***Chickensitting Thread!!!***

I live in Houston. The city is big enough that I wouldn't want to sit anywhere in the city as that might be quite a drive. But I live close to I-10 west and Gessner and am willing to sit for anyone within about 5 miles. Would consider the Katy area if you're willing to re-imburse for gas.

Will chicken sit in the Casco/Richmond/St. Clair, Michigan area. Had a friend's daughter do it for me last vacation, told us she was "just around the corner". When we returned and I asked her what we owed her, she told me that she spent $80 in gas just to show up twice a day! After talking with her father, she lives 15 miles one way!

Would be great to get a "back scratching" deal worked out with someone local! I have to go back to VA in November for my sister's wedding.

Hi, Granbury, Texas here. I'll sit for anyone in southern Hood County for a week
smile.png

Got everyone's name added so far
big_smile.png
And we are up to 19 different states now
big_smile.png
Glad to see so many who are willing to help others out
celebrate.gif
woot.gif

Still haven't heard back from the other person who started the other thread on critter sitters. Maybe we can blend our notes when she gets back on BYC and make one of the threads a sticky
big_smile.png
I think it's a wonderful idea
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom