***Chickensitting Thread!!!***

I live in Woodinville, WA. And am willing to critter sit and Sometimes need someone to check on my flock. Count me in!

Kim

This sounds great!

I am available to house and chicken sit.

References available, and Federally Fingerprinted for my work at a pediatric therapy facility!

Mature and reliable. Experienced with all size dogs, and other indoor pets, chickens, (I have them currently) horses and goats (although many years ago!).

Greater Sacramento area.

Willing to chicken sit in the Pelham/Providence, NC and Danville, VA area and surrounding areas within reason.We are on the border of NC/VA and lots of places are within a half hour or so. Short term preferred. I also have experience with horses and parrots as well. Thanks to whoever started this thread.

All caught up again
big_smile.png
Like to put a post from myself so I know where I left off with adding sitters to the main post
big_smile.png
Thanks to all who have given your info and are willing to help others out!!!
thumbsup.gif
We are now up to 22 different states
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm in Dallas, TX and would be willing to chicken sit in the Lake Highlands, Lakewood, Casa View, M Streets and White Rock Lake neighborhoods.

Melissa

Hey

THis is a great idea!!! I would be happy to "Sit" for your chickens or any other animals you have at your location. I have a BS in Animal Science from University Tenn. I have worked for a vet before but don't work outside the home. I did canine rescue of some sort for years but no longer. I just getting started with my ducks....(a species I didn't study in school but wish I had LOL)

We are located in the Southwestern area of North Carolina....about half way between Asheville NC and Greenville SC.

Thanks
Cathy

Back
Top Bottom