Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
If you show or sell it is state law to have your flock tested, no it does not matter if your birds are vac..
The state dont usally get on peaple just selling from your own property, if you are going to show or sell from a poultry show, swap or from another property that is tested your flock has to be tested.

Ah. Thank you for the info!
smile.png

I have a sweet large EE roo. This bird is so timid and gets along woth everyone in the pen. My cochin roo started to harass him the other day and also he is so big that when he jumps down of his roosting perch he has landed on my silkie pullet and my modern game hen (she was my oldest) and unfortunately caused them injuies they died from. I may have to place him into a home if someone is interested please PM me. I call him baby Huey because he is so big (compared to all my bantams) and so "dumb" that he does not know he is a rooster. He is about8 months old and has only crowed a couple of times and it is not very loud at all.

Hi gals. I just got tested for pullorm and I am clean! Is there any other test I need to go to swaps in Mass??
Lisa
cool.png

Hold it! In NY they only test for Pullrom... They don't test for Avian Flu... What does that mean?
Ps I got my coronation sussex as eggs from alot of different sources..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom