Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Glad you found some Pumpkins! I love the look of them but somehow I don't think they'd fit in with the favs.

Yes the are a game breed darbella.

keesmom-Love the vibrant orange, if you still had the langshans you could have black and orange
smile.png

Oh I have to google them to see what they look like!

Ordered my Dickey today. I've officially gone over to the dark side of chicken insanity!

So I will be selling my Brinsea ECO 20s along with turners. Price for incubator plus turner is $100. I have 2 available. Egg capacity around 20 LF or 24 bantam eggs. Can also incubate turkey/duck/goose eggs easily. New price through Brinsea is $149 before shipping. These are very easy to clean reliable incubators with good visibility. The only reason I'm parting with them is because I need an incubator with a larger capacity.

Darbella and muffi have first dibs on these.

Last edited:
Quote:

Thanks Cidy, I will have to pass for now. Don't have the extra cash at this time. My gas hog truck needs to be fed so I can go to work just to feed it some more to do the same the next day. Oh will it ever end?

Quote:
I know! Every time I drive by the gas station the price goes up!

Yes! Wayne curses every thime. he said they were 8 cent cheaper this morning the *7$$!@ ! LOL

Hey Shay! Thanks for letting me come by today and take my little NN chicks, they are so stinking cute! Also thanks for hatching them out for me, I am going to see if I can get more eggs from her, they are really a cute variety, especially when the necks are naked. I think I definitely want that roo from Jackies chicks, I should ajust got him while I was there, but maybe if I come by with the silkies I will snag him then. I need to make another smaller brooder for the younger chicks. I picked up another NN cross in Merrimack this morning from Cheryl that looks like a buzzard! I think she said it was 1/2 polish and half frizzle NN??? Oh well, I will call you if I am coming by with the silkie chicks any time soon. Thanks again for hatching my eggs and taking care of the chicks for me!

Guess what byc peeps THE DATE IS HEAR?
wink.png

The time is hear 5/15/11
spring is here and the date is near for the first chickenstock fIesta there will be potluck as well as other foods for sale potluck is free there will be raffles too
So lets get ready for some more Chickenstock chicken fun!!
For spring the address will the same. Place= 181 Fitchburg rd Townsend Ma, 01469 rt 13 All is welcome.
all surrounding states please come join us.
set up time is 8am open time is 8 am to 2 pm.
NO SET FEE
Come join the fun BUY, SELL, TRADE.
Chickens, chicks, rabbits, plants, crafts, ect.... bring your tables and set up your items.
There may be pony rides as well i will keep posting on that.

Ok peeps go get your flocks tested. You have 5 weeks.
everyone will be asked to bring and show your Health certificates with you before entering property.
It does NOT have to be NPIP , just your regulare blood certificate card that you get when your flock is tested.
It really no big deal, very easy.For testing in mass law,you need to testPoultry, turkeys.You do not have to test waterfowl, pigeons.
Poultry 4 months and up need to be tested,they test your flock 1 time a year,
your first generation from your tested birds do not need to be tested, example= Say your tested, you have babys form those tested birds, the babys get over 4 months of age , thats ok you do not have to test until your next tested time.It is very easy , you get in touch with your AG department from your state, some states are free.they come to your place, poke the bird under the wing take a little bit of blood, some swab about 5 birds. they test every bird on your property, poultry , turkeys, peacocks and guiniees. In mass waterfowl does not need to be tested.It is a fast process, then you get notified by mail of your results.They test for Salmonella pullorum and Avian influenza, So to make the Chickenstocks a healthy experience for everyone, please have your flock tested...It is FREE FREE FREE ! With this much transferring of birds and stuff, we're ALL responsible for keeping each others' birds healthy. And yeah... they make it SO easy.
any larger livestock please pm me and let me know.
No sick animals allowed on premises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom