Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

I'm in lunenburg!

I'm also really, really sad. We came home today and the tiniest duck is gone. Simply disappeared. They were in a cage in my garage and we have no idea what happened. He's gone out of thin air.
hit.gif
:hit:hit

My guess is he snuck out between the bars? From there, I just don't know. My husband opened the garage at 3 to get the bus. They left it open for an hour before I got home. Little duckie is vanished. They cry pitifully when separated and we've been looking for 3 hours. Nothing. I can't explain it.

I'm so sad.

Quote:

I'm in lunenburg!

I'm also really, really sad. We came home today and the tiniest duck is gone. Simply disappeared. They were in a cage in my garage and we have no idea what happened. He's gone out of thin air.
hit.gif

My guess is he snuck out between the bars? From there, I just don't know. My husband opened the garage at 3 to get the bus. They left it open for an hour before I got home. Little duckie is vanished. They cry pitifully when separated and we've been looking for 3 hours. Nothing. I can't explain it.

I'm so sad.

Oh Im so sorry to hear that.I keep my little rescue ducky in a kiddie swimming pool because he /she is only 5 days old and can squeeze through everything

Quote:
I'm in lunenburg!

hit.gif

I'm so sad.

Oh Im so sorry to hear that.I keep my little rescue ducky in a kiddie swimming pool because he /she is only 5 days old and can squeeze through everything

We just don't know how she got out. We saw her try and squeeze through and she was too big! Our only guess is that she found a spot and got out- either wandered away or was gobbled up. There's no sign of anything.

The goose and remaining duck seem FINE. They really are bonded. And, so very MESSY.
smile.png

I have 4 Buff Brahma pullets from Mt. Healthy Hatchery (via Farmer's Exchange) that will be 4.5 weeks old at swap time. $8 each. Please PM if interested.

Quote:
tony kt is the pheasant guy!

awsome, i will pm him

Moving on to pheasants now?
smile.png

Oh yeah, how is that Bourbon Red hen doing? Still won't have anything to do with the tom?

Last edited:
Chickie'sMoma :

i keep seeing those hairy bunnies and really want to get one! then i remember my dog would probably have too much fun with it. Chickn, how much are yo asking for that little black buck?

Keesemom, were all those fuzzy yellow chicks favs? bantams or LF? i have someone asking me for a hen and i really don't have any chicks right now to help her out. the only chick i hatched this year is a pullet but she has 4 toes on one foot and i am unsure how her color will turn out. btw, i got your message about the fav eggs! i have a bid in on them and someone else that should be ending soon! here's hoping i have better luck this time than i have been lately with eggs!

Hi
was wondering how he was doing, was great seeing you yesterday while i was making a fool of myself!! LOL sorry to have to rush off , things didnt go as planned for me at all yesterday.​

Quote:
awsome, i will pm him

Moving on to pheasants now?
smile.png

Oh yeah, how is that Bourbon Red hen doing? Still won't have anything to do with the tom?

For a lady that i know, she is looking for some, i want to get back into them but i want to make a thank first for them i love them, but want a real good size nice area for them first.
I put her in with him she let him breed her and then went nuts and got out, lol
but i ended up loosing the healthy turkey hen,
sad.png
dont know why, she was fine and then next day gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom