Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dug up some lilacs if anyone is interested i have a huge one for $25.00 and then some for $15.00 -$10.00 - $5.00 from large to smallers one. These bloom light purple flowers when in bloom.

I have baby bunny for sale, its a boy lionhead x dwraf, he is boy with white on his nose and a line of white comeing down his middle of head onto his nose, so cute, about 9 weeks old i think he is eating and drinking.

I also have a tv or sale needs a remote but works great, i think its a 24 or 32 i have remuesure it. $20.00

I also have a phoenix rooster for sale

and i posted up in teh auction section a lavender split silkie rooster

Last edited:
Their laying season ended about 1 month ago.The yellows are to young to sex right.I could probably sex them if I paid attention to them,but I find it best just to feed,water and get out of their pen.
In N.H.,Tony.
Quote:
Let me ask her tonight.

ok , i aks her she is looking for only eggs now, do you have any for sale?
your yellow golden, males or females?

Quote:
ok , i aks her she is looking for only eggs now, do you have any for sale?
your yellow golden, males or females?

lol i hear ya, how much for each?

We are planning to come Sunday. I won't have much to bring though! LOL

I only have 2 ducklings left to sell--- since May, i've sold 36 already, mostly through Craigslist ads and some through a local classified paper.
thumbsup.gif
A man drove all the way from Somersworth, NH (2 hrs one way) and bought my 4 youngest tonight. He'd been looking for Buffs for a long time. The two ducklings I have left are Silky ducks----now about 2 months old, and both are males. Very nice ducks if i do say so!

I also have only 2 Serama chicks left---one boy and one girl (from different parents). My Serama moms are broody again, but won't hatch for at least 10 more days.

I have a few plants---a couple cherry tomato plants in big pots, with blossoms and starting to set fruit. Also some Asiatic lilies in 6" pots, but they finished blooming this week. Perennial, so they will come up again, and they multiply. The original plant was tagged "pink" but i think they are more of an orangy or maybe a dark Salmon color---very showy!

Anyone interested in forsythia? My bush laid down runners that rooted, so i can dig the new plants---probably 5-6. It's an exceptionally cold-hardy variety called New Hampshire Gold.

If i think of anything else to bring, i will.
smile.png

I have muscovie ducklings 1 week old. Chocolates. Lilacs, white, black pied, chocolate pied. 40 to chose from. Also assorted bantam Hens, 2 speckled sussex Hens, 1 white rock Hen, pair MF duc, pair coronation, 1 white muscovie female.... silver laced wynd pullet chicks, assorted bantam chicks.
big_smile.png
Looking for 1or 2 blue laced red wyndotte pullets.....
lol.png
Patty

Last edited:
I'm comig with a friend that's looking for some pullets that are close to laying or older. But, we can't get there until 10ish! I hope that there are some left for us.
smile.png

Also, Shay, my kids are DYING to see the duck and goose that we traded with you. Are they still at your house and can the kids take a peek?

This is such a great event. Thank you for hosting, Shay!

Libby

I was hoping someone could help me out with finding a couple of d'Uccle pullets or hens. don't have to be laying yet or any certain color but i would like to be sure they are females since i already have a sweet d'Uccle roo to put them with. he really needs his own dedicated girls! you can PM me to get my attention quicker over the next couple days. i will also be watching this thread the next few days just in case i missed something.

i don't think i will be able to make it down that way early enough to sell anything. i do have a couple of dog crates/cages i would like to sell off if anyone is interested. Shay, i should be able to make it down there by 10am if that is ok with you to get there to set up?

Keesmom, are your bantam favs all spoken for yet? i'm still interested in the blue and salmon girls if they aren't taken yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom