1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chickenstock Planning, Minnesota/Midwest/Wherever :)

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by MagsC, Aug 14, 2008.

1. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Has anyone got together for the MN, WI, IA areas (okay, we will include ND and SD![​IMG][​IMG])
    I think this is such a good idea to get to know other people with the same interests.
    I just wanted to edit this to say that though I was considering this mainly a Midwest event, BYC'ers from other states are also welcome. If you read further we are just in the beginning of planning this for May or June.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  2. apbgv

apbgv Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    No there hasn't been a get together for this area, I mentioned it on another post but no one replied, unfort I live in town so can't do anything here but I would be glad to help out if needed. Hopefully we can garner some interest, I think it would be fun.

3. dakotasnake

dakotasnake Out Of The Brooder

May 21, 2008
    that could be fun, i have a farm in s.e. s dak plenty of camping room etc.

4. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    We should do this![​IMG] I am not real great at organizing things by myself but a group of us could get thing rolling I think![​IMG]

5. AllChookUp

AllChookUp Will Shut Up for Chocolate

May 7, 2008
    Frozen Lake, MN
    I'm in! (Providing I check with the DW on whatever date is decided upon).

[​IMG]

6. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Well, I would say right now its just in the planning stages! Okay, thats four of us interested, anyone else, just post in this thread. Lets see what we can do...

7. apbgv

apbgv Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    Ok I know there are enough Iowans and minnesotans on this list that we should be able to pull a Chickenstock off. It would be a fun thing to do. Hey this is my 400th post.

8. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    I'd be interested

Would love to meet other people who don't look at me as "the crazy chicken lady"!

9. BrahmaMama

BrahmaMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2008
    South Dakota
    I'm in southeast South Dakota-I'd be very interested in a meet up. [​IMG]

10. risurocket

risurocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2008
    Wisconsin
    I would be interested as a Wisconsinite, but probably wouldn't be able to make one that happens this year/fall any more. Keep us posted! and I can try to do anything possible to help with planning, if I can.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by