Chickenstock Planning, Minnesota/Midwest/Wherever :)

MagsC

Queen Of Clueless
11 Years
Jul 27, 2008
Minnesota
Has anyone got together for the MN, WI, IA areas (okay, we will include ND and SD!
wink.png
big_smile.png
)
I think this is such a good idea to get to know other people with the same interests.
I just wanted to edit this to say that though I was considering this mainly a Midwest event, BYC'ers from other states are also welcome. If you read further we are just in the beginning of planning this for May or June.

Last edited:
No there hasn't been a get together for this area, I mentioned it on another post but no one replied, unfort I live in town so can't do anything here but I would be glad to help out if needed. Hopefully we can garner some interest, I think it would be fun.

We should do this!
smile.png
I am not real great at organizing things by myself but a group of us could get thing rolling I think!
big_smile.png

Well, I would say right now its just in the planning stages! Okay, thats four of us interested, anyone else, just post in this thread. Lets see what we can do...

Ok I know there are enough Iowans and minnesotans on this list that we should be able to pull a Chickenstock off. It would be a fun thing to do. Hey this is my 400th post.

I would be interested as a Wisconsinite, but probably wouldn't be able to make one that happens this year/fall any more. Keep us posted! and I can try to do anything possible to help with planning, if I can.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom