Chickenstock Planning, Minnesota/Midwest/Wherever :)

I may be able to make it.
I think SW MN sounds like a fairly central place for peeps from MN, IA, ND, SD, etc.....

Maybe once details are set, PM anyone that has replied to this post??

thanks.

And I love me some BBQ bird. but not so much for the rest of the family.

I don't know if I would have anything to swap, but it would be great fun to just meet everyone, and to see a different part of MN besides Mille Lacs County. I don't get out of my town that much. Bad huh?

I also think it would be great to meet everyone.
smile.png

Been having some health issues lately so havent been thinking about this as much as I would like to, but I am still interested in planning it.

Quote:
Hey! maybe we could carpool?

That would be fun. We should meet before then, we are only 10-15 minutes from each other. I live in southeast Milaca. Just a few miles from Pease.

This isnt set in stone yet, I am still working on it. BUT if I get the place it isnt far from Canby,MN. I was all set on another place but gave it up as a lost cause. I dont mind fixing up, but I think that place needed a complete tearing down!!

That would be fun. We should meet before then, we are only 10-15 minutes from each other. I live in southeast Milaca. Just a few miles from Pease.

For sure! PM me whenever.​

Sigh. Still working on getting a place. Seems like what I have found hasnt worked out for one reason or another. On to the next! I have a list of a few and mostly in the same area. Like I said, I would be very happy to host it provided we get moved.
smile.png

yippiechickie.gif
I wish you all the luck in getting yourself a farm...try not to stress; what will be, will be...it will all work out. You are very gracious to host such an event. If this all falls into place (and it will) in a time frame that suits you, I also would be interested in joining the Chickenstock Event. I run a gardening business, so knowing a couple months ahead would allow me to alter client schedules and attend. Good Luck in getting your farm!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom