Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

Yeah. He does that great. But if I'm teaching him a new trick and he gets it wrong just ONCE, he becomes very frustrated and starts demand-barking at me...
I leave the room when he does that, but it doesn't seem to help much.
Maybe tell him "quiet," then reward him when he is quiet. Then again for staying quiet. And maybe again for staying quiet longer, before you try again on whatever you are working on.

By "reward" I mean whatever motivates that dog--it could be food or praise or being petted or something else.

Maybe tell him "quiet," then reward him when he is quiet. Then again for staying quiet. And maybe again for staying quiet longer, before you try again on whatever you are working on.

By "reward" I mean whatever motivates that dog--it could be food or praise or being petted or something else.
hmmmmm...yeah, that might just work!

@chickentrains, I have a question for you.

So, my dog loves to bark at other dogs. He is also in the habit of barking for food(I've tried ignoring him, but he still does it:(). Right now, I've been trying to train this out of him, but I was wondering if you have any other ideas on how to deal with these things. Thanks!

I don't have a barker. I am not sure.. sorry.

Northern inuits-
1618190595277.png

1618190624589.png

1618190642235.png

I am so in love with their looks omg they are stunning-

How do I register a dog as a E.S.A?

Do I do it through my psychiatrist?

Would a 10 year old medium sized dog do OK on a college campus? (he'll be 10 when I'm done with community college and transfer to a 4 year)..

I am really worrying about living without a pet. I've never not had a pet. I really depend on deacon and my cat.

How do I register a dog as a E.S.A?

Do I do it through my psychiatrist?

Would a 10 year old medium sized dog do OK on a college campus? (he'll be 10 when I'm done with community college and transfer to a 4 year)..

I am really worrying about living without a pet. I've never not had a pet. I really depend on deacon and my cat.
I think you will need a doctor’s letter first.

Back
Top Bottom