Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

I don't mine the push towards the reputable breeding of Labradoodles. There are actual people trying to make it a breed. Writing standards, heath testing, etc. I don't know why people are hating on it so bad? Like silken windhounds, that people howl over, was once just a borzoi sheltie cross. So why are labradoodles so bad?
Never said that they were? Just didn't separate them from the other doodles because I don't think that a large enough percentage of breeders are actually reputable to make a specific clarification.
Now, thing like shepadoodles, and danoodles shouldn't exist. The mixing of breeds that have vastly different conformation is just a bad idea.
YES

Original price around $400 for 2. @chickentrains, if you happen to purchase it, make sure to use the code YOUTUBE. (I saw an ad):lol:
Screenshot (53).png

The worst thing about owning animals while living in a tiny town is vets. There’s only 1 in my entire city and he’s old as dirt. But I do use him for Charlie. At his last appointment he kept calling Charlie a "she". :hmm Charlie has another appointment this Friday. Hopefully it goes well. I really want to look into finding another better, but at least sort of close, veterinarian here.

quoted

"Merle x Merle has a very high probability of producing blind and deaf dogs. The problem is that a white/cream/apricot coat - which occurs in poodles but not most of the breeds where merle is accepted- can conceal the merle pattern. (In many breeds so called "red" dogs are genetically brown.) Since merle is not a historic poodle pattern, even a responsible breeder who tests to CHIC standards is unlikely to test her cream colored poodle for the merle gene. The results of breeding two silent carriers could be both expensive and heartbreaking."

Back
Top Bottom