Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

Sorry just saw this!! But hmmm I’m not really sure!! I did Google and it says it can take 48 hours for it to start killing new ticks so that would still be about the time frame I suppose so I would think it’s just that. Although sometimes it doesn’t always work but I think in your case it’s because it’s so new.
Ok. Thanks!

I think my dog has mange. The vet gave a shot for tick control, and she said it was a parasite under her skin, but the shot isn't working. What can I do for her? It's really sad to see her coat fading and her skin covered in sores. I've been to the vet twice but they're not really helping. I suppose she need all new bedding, and she gets medical baths constantly. Should I try ivermectin? Lots of bad advice when I search google because I have tried all the home remedies and natural remedies. Thanks I hope you are still answering questions.

I think my dog has mange. The vet gave a shot for tick control, and she said it was a parasite under her skin, but the shot isn't working. What can I do for her? It's really sad to see her coat fading and her skin covered in sores. I've been to the vet twice but they're not really helping. I suppose she need all new bedding, and she gets medical baths constantly. Should I try ivermectin? Lots of bad advice when I search google because I have tried all the home remedies and natural remedies. Thanks I hope you are still answering questions.

Bath once a day with dawn dish soap and find a new vet

Back
Top Bottom