Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

My dog (Lulu) has all ways pulled at other dogs, it’s not aggressive she just really wants to say hello. She has been getting better, now she only really pulls at dogs on leads (especially black dogs) she used to bark and now doesn’t most of the time. I have been trying with treats to get her to look at my instead of the dogs. First walk I tried it on it went amazingly, few walks later she’s not that interested in the treats and just ignores them if there is another dog. Any ideas what to do? I am not sure treats will work because she is not that food driven
@chickentrains ^

Well, @black_cat has inspired me to teach my BC how to stack, just in case I would want to enter him into any showing competitions. :pAny tips?
Pssst! If he's neutered, you can't show him.
You're a kid, right? You could do juniors?
When stacking, never touch the paws- grab the dog from the elbow joint on the front legs and the hock joint on the back. The dog should be facing right, with the left side to the judge. Always stack in this order:
Left front
Right front
Left back
Right back
look up 'border collie stacked' to see if you're mean to hold the chin and/or tail up.

Pssst! If he's neutered, you can't show him.
Just curious, but why?
You're a kid, right? You could do juniors?
Which age range? I most likely can...
When stacking, never touch the paws- grab the dog from the elbow joint on the front legs and the hock joint on the back. The dog should be facing right, with the left side to the judge. Always stack in this order:
Left front
Right front
Left back
Right back
look up 'border collie stacked' to see if you're mean to hold the chin and/or tail up.
Got it!:D

Back
Top Bottom