Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

You do your best to place their front paws under their shoulders, facing forward, and their back paws in line with their hocks vertical and paws facing forward. As you get more experience, you're better at recognizing whats correct and what's slightly off.
so I need pictures or somebody to tell me that its off? Because I can’t really see her back legs (she is facing towards me, trying to teach her to free stack)

so I need pictures or somebody to tell me that its off? Because I can’t really see her back legs (she is facing towards me, trying to teach her to free stack)
Teach both you and yourself to hand stack her first and have someone take pics of your stack until you have it right most of the time- that'll get her used to the ideal position, and staying there, and will give you a better awareness of where her feet should be.

Teach both you and yourself to hand stack her first and have someone take pics of your stack until you have it right most of the time- that'll get her used to the ideal position, and staying there, and will give you a better awareness of where her feet should be.
I will try. The reason why am free stacking is it is easier to teach her :lau She keeps checking my hands when I try to touch her. Not my first time posing/stacking an animal I am hoping that will help

I've been told by the previous owner that I have a Siberian Husky. But whenever I bring her out, the people who meet her assume she is a White German Shephard. So I did some research. This is her:
430FDBF6-A4A2-4181-A991-B85BF63734FA.jpeg

I found a random picture on google of a white shepherd:
Screenshot (84).png

Is it just me or do their face shapes look eerily similar? Could she be a White Shephard X Siberian Husky? What do you all think?

Last edited:
I've been told by the previous owner that I have a Siberian Husky. But whenever I bring her out, the people who meet her assume she is a White German Shephard. So I did some research. This is her:View attachment 2726022
I found a random picture on google of a white shepherd:
View attachment 2726028
Is it just me or do their face shapes look eerily similar? Could she be a White Shephard X Siberian Husky? What do you all think?
Where did you get her? I’d do a dna test.

I've been told by the previous owner that I have a Siberian Husky. But whenever I bring her out, the people who meet her assume she is a White German Shepherd.

Some Huskies and some German Shepherds do have very similar body & face shapes. So she could be either one or a combination.

You could try to guess from other traits. For example, German Shepherds tend to be much more trainable than Huskies. But of course it would still be a guess.

She's a pretty dog, not matter what kind she is!

Some Huskies and some German Shepherds do have very similar body & face shapes. So she could be either one or a combination.
That's good to know!:)
You could try to guess from other traits. For example, German Shepherds tend to be much more trainable than Huskies. But of course it would still be a guess.
In that case, she would be more husky!:lol:
She's a pretty dog, not matter what kind she is!
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom