Chicks are lost in the mail. :( USPS has no idea where they are.

Oh, I posted this in the wrong thread! Another girl got 57 chick's that was someone else's order, and got her 27 chick's the next day...boy, she was NOT expecting that lol
i bet she wasnt expecting 57 ROTFL .... bahahahha i cant imagine my reaction would of had a very confuzzled look on my face thats for sure.. (i ordered 5)

I would like to know what the zip code was that those 20 ducklings came from. McMurray was selling ducklings and goslings from Metzer in CA. That is where mine came from that I ordered from McMurray in October.

Last edited:
I would like to know what the zip code was that those 20 ducklings came from. McMurray was selling ducklings and goslings from Metzer in CA. That is where mine came from that I ordered from McMurray in October.

They told me that they shipped from Nevada. I will check the box on my next trip to the barn.

Quote:
Yeah, looks like its Metzer. Thats ok all is well with them !
big_smile.png

Well here we go again! McMurray has sent my replacement order of chicks. They left MN this morning according to the tracking info. Let's hope this order makes it to me. Fingers crossed. We are supposed to have really nice weather so I'm happy about that.

Well here we go again! McMurray has sent my replacement order of chicks. They left MN this morning according to the tracking info. Let's hope this order makes it to me. Fingers crossed. We are supposed to have really nice weather so I'm happy about that.
hope your chickies make it to you safely

Back
Top Bottom