Chicks eating corn on the cobb

Oooh my girls LOVE that stuff!! It makes me happy feeding it to them!!! lol
love.gif

Quote:
I know I'm a chick nut after 30 days. OMG! Acually I fell in love with it the day we brought em' home.
tongue.png

I make a little extra rice, pasta corn and things like beans. I cook them a bit longer to make it extra soft for the girls. They love it in a dish and to make sure theycome to me for love the dish is alway in the same spot so I know when they come to me its really for my attention. I love it when they sit on the fence now because they are not allowed on the people side.

Steve

Quote:
I know I'm a chick nut after 30 days. OMG! Acually I fell in love with it the day we brought em' home.
tongue.png

I make a little extra rice, pasta corn and things like beans. I cook them a bit longer to make it extra soft for the girls. They love it in a dish and to make sure theycome to me for love the dish is alway in the same spot so I know when they come to me its really for my attention. I love it when they sit on the fence now because they are not allowed on the people side.

Steve

Haha! I use to HATE chickens!! Have no idea why! lol And then I decided to get a couple chicks. Now I have 5 pullets, 1 hen, and 5 chicks! lol And love them a lot!

My chicks LOVE corn on the cob! That's a good idea the way you gave them the corn and I think the next time I feed the chicks corn I will give the corn to them standing upright.

Back
Top Bottom