Chicks lost in mail

Yeah I'm hoping. She troes to walk but can't. She has like a gimp leg :( could that be some kind of disease
Most likely not a disease.
An injury or malnourished is more like it.
Did you pick up some Nutri Drench?
This products is fast acting and could save it's life.

Most likely not a disease.
And injury or malnourished is more like it.
Did you pick up some Nutri Drench?
This products is fast acting and could save it's life.
I can send hubby to tsc. Is the probiotic and electrolyte not enough? I've named her faith. She doesn't move so much. Kinda army crawls. And sleeps. I've been dipping her beak a few times every hour

I can send hubby to tsc. Is the probiotic and electrolyte not enough? I've named her faith. She doesn't move so much. Kinda army crawls. And sleeps. I've been dipping her beak a few times every hour
The Nutri Drench works in a different way.
It is absorbed extremely quickly...not the same as the electrolytes and vitamins you add to water.

Has anyone ever heard of chicks being delivered to your door? I find it so odd and think maybe they have a detour and someone personally delivered them to me?
When I first started getting hatchery chicks (about 40 years ago) they always came to our house. That's just how it was and I didn't have complaints because I wasn't old enough to drive back then.
The policy at our post office now is to call and have you come pick them up. You can request them delivered to your door and have no issues doing it.
Every time I've had chicks shipped lately have instructions on the box to call me when they get there and I've always made it a point to remind them that I do want a call and to come pick them up.
Here's it like the one poster they get to PO at between 7 and 7:30 and they call me and I come to the back door since they aren't open yet.
It isn't uncommon to have them come to your door but I think its more practiced option to call to see if you want to pick up or have sent to you.

Faith passed away last night around 730. It was so devastating. When hubby went to get the nurti drench he bought 2 ducklings thibking they would cheer me up but I think it just overwhelmed me even more. It was a very emotional day yesterday. This is my second flock of chickens. I did good on the first but I'm still learning and now I have to learn ducks. Lol oh lordyyyy! I'm reading you can raise them together but this is def gonna be a BIG learning experience. I sexed them one male and one female. Tsc said I could return them. I don't know what to do y'all! Faith. I keep thinking of my salmon girl faith. I'm thinking I should have FAITH in myself and I can do this. What y'all think ! Prob think this noob is a HOT MESS lol lord help me

Back
Top Bottom