Chicks @ my PO

Katy

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Jun 29, 2007
Kansas~50+ yrs of chickens
I just went into town to mail some eggs and as soon as I walked in the door I could hear them peeping. My friend who works in the PO said "you want to take these little guys home with you?" They've been calling the people who they're supposed to go to since 5 this morning and can't get ahold of anyone. She's left messages too, but no response. I hope they show up to get them soon.

I'd tell her if the person doesn't reply by XX:00 I'd come get them, lol.
big_smile.png
But really, I dunno. That's mail directed toward one specific person. Wouldn't that be theft? I duno. (Please know that am not in any way calling you a thief, lol. No, definitely not.)

Last edited:
We've been friends for 30+ years so she knows how to get ahold of me if she wants/needs to. I just hope they didn't come early. Our school is on spring break right now and I hope the people didn't leave for a few days or something!!

Did you take them home ?? I would just to be sure they were being taken care of and leave my # for the people to call you. I couldn't just leave them there! What did you do Katy?

I hope they'll be ok too. I'm not sure that legally the PO could even hand them over to me. They're someone elses mail and property. Just another reason I haven't mail-ordered chicks for years.

Back
Top Bottom