Chiks has trouble sleeping

This chick may be a failure to thrive. They often have genetic defects in internal organs. The little guy may have a defective cardio pulmonary organs and is having trouble getting enough oxygen. It may have other digestive issues that prevent efficient nutrient take-up, thus the size issue.

I can close to 100% say it's not gape worm.

This chick may be a failure to thrive. They often have genetic defects in internal organs. The little guy may have a defective cardio pulmonary organs and is having trouble getting enough oxygen. It may have other digestive issues that prevent efficient nutrient take-up, thus the size issue.

I can close to 100% say it's not gape worm.
What could i do to help him?

Things that might help to strengthen a chick would be special feedings of high protein and high carbs to pump calories into it. Poultry Nutri-drench for a few days in its water or sprinkled over food can help improve nutrient absorption.

Foods easy to digest and high in protein are cooked egg, crumbled tofu, baby food, baby bird formula from the pet store.

Things that might help to strengthen a chick would be special feedings of high protein and high carbs to pump calories into it. Poultry Nutri-drench for a few days in its water or sprinkled over food can help improve nutrient absorption.

Foods easy to digest and high in protein are cooked egg, crumbled tofu, baby food, baby bird formula from the pet store.
right were feeding them food that we got from our veteriranian, but we'll keep a close eye on him just in case

Back
Top Bottom