Chinese New Year Hatch/February 3 2011

Quote:
I'm trying to get the Egg Train moving along better. Would be nice to be able to bypass the PO for this hatch!

That would be awesome. There are not many BYC'ers in my area, but I know of two others that have become my friends. I am sure we would ALL welcome eggs. Especially Noseychickens - her hubby is a BAD enabler.

There are no BAD enablers!

Quote:
That would be awesome. There are not many BYC'ers in my area, but I know of two others that have become my friends. I am sure we would ALL welcome eggs. Especially Noseychickens - her hubby is a BAD enabler.

There are no BAD enablers!

Oh honey, you would have to meet that man and see the damage he has done to his poor stay at home wife while he goes out and fights for our country. Oh ok, he can have what he wants.

Quote:
I will just be starting school again on the 17th, so yeah, we will have to poke each other on the homework/study time.

Yes definitely! We can be each other's moral support.
big_smile.png
We can nudge each other with reminders to hit the books!

Quote:
I will just be starting school again on the 17th, so yeah, we will have to poke each other on the homework/study time.

Yes definitely! We can be each other's moral support.
big_smile.png
We can nudge each other with reminders to hit the books!

Need a few of those reminders here too, I'm afraid.

Well, we ordered a 3-egg incubator to try this thing out, and it came today. Are they freaking serious??? I paid $30 for this 50 cent piece of plastic with a 6-inch square of aluminum foil and a Christmas lightbulb?

Every steenkin' egg I put in this thing BETTER hatch, or I want my money back.

Speaking of which, I need eggs. We have no roosters. Anybody wanna share??

Quote:
Ummmm yeah, thats why I made my 1st one myself. Used an old 10 gallon fishtank, a lightbulb, some hardware cloth and a fan from walmart. Total cost $3 and change for the fan. I had the rest of the stuff here. Its ugly but it works. I've hatched out bunches. Then when I became a hatchaholic I bought the Brinesa 20. I now use both.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom