Chinese New Year Hatch/February 3 2011

Quote:
Is it one of those flying saucer shaped ones? I've heard they work great, but who knows.

My first bator was a Hova Bator. It was $90 including shipping and it works great. Still does 7 years later.

Hhandbasket,
i would be happy to send you eggs.
But not sure how much shipping would be.
Does not seem like it would be much for 3 eggs.
Or, maYbe someone closer will step up.
smile.png

Looks like I'll be stepping out of this one. DH just lost his job, so I'm not going to be setting any extra eggs right now. I wish yall the best with everything. I've got eggs paid for comin in the next few days, so I'll be a week ahead. I'll be following along, cheerin yall on!!!
hugs.gif

Think I may call the two Trader Joe's near here (1 hour west, 1 hour east) and see if they carry fertile eggs...wonder if any of the grocery stores around here do.

If I procure some, I'll put them in for this hatch. If not, I'll have to wait for the Easter Hatch.

tongue.png
cool.png

Quote:
I'm so sorry about his job!

It's tough here too since my husband died. Seems everything he did in his life amounted to nothing at the end. He was our only means of support and he liked it that way. This year I have to figure out how to go on with what we wanted and to just pay the bills. Plus babysitting for my grand daughter that we were raising. I used to have a daycare and just couldn't do that again, but man are they costly when you need to use them.

I don't know what eggs are going to be like around here by then, but if I have some I can send you some.

Last edited:
I have a 'bator!!!
woot.gif
So I'm defiantly in.

I have a dozen bantam eggs to set tomorrow, now I can start hunting for some to set for this hatch
big_smile.png

SOOOOOOOO exited!!!!
wee.gif

well its not looking good for me my bator has taken a backward step as the main part im waiting on is coming from australia & my package is stuck in Rockhampton.. so im trying to find an alternative.

Back
Top Bottom