Chinese New Year Hatch/February 3 2011

My temps have been holding pretty well, they've dropped a bit a couple of times, but not way down.

Humidity did drop too low and I had to add more water.

I can't find the only flashlight I can see with. I have it will me a lot, but it's gond and these others are junk.

I may just wait and lock them all down and see what happens.

OK I'm going to go look around a bit more.

Quote:
Prayers for you and your husband.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Had to searh till I found this.

I'm so glad he was home and not far away when this happened.

Hope he's felling better soon.

Debi i as so many people on here are sorry to hear about your friend and just know that i am sending prayers there way!
Snow that baby goat is absolutely ADORABLE! My mother in law raises boers (not sure if thats how you spell them!)
Murano.... I am so glad also he was close to home!! You did the right thing by making him go to the doctor. I can not get my Dad to go to the doctor for anything and it kills me. He has grandbabies and needs to keep an eye on himself!!
On my update as i said some post back my one RIR that i have is finally 12 weeks tomorrow... so Hubby feels that it is right to put him down bc he has such a bad leg! He is in confinment with just water and no food. This will be our first process of a chicken! I know he is still young but he is a pretty thick and chunky bird and we can no longer watch him wabble around it is so sad. We did all our chores today since it was a nice day. All coops and pens were cleaned and taken care of! Now if my quail would start laying some eggs we'd be rockin! I was suppose to go up the street with my hubby and our kids to hang out and BBQ with neighbors... but i just didn't feel like it. I think i upset hubby but i just wasnt in the mood... oh well boo:(
Oh and all my CNY eggs still looking great nad going strong!!! can't wait for the 3rd!!!!! oh and whats this weeks contest?

Last edited:
Prayers to you Debi.
hugs.gif

Here's my update. Finally got my eggs set and the temp has been holding nice and steady. I'm hand turning this round, and every other round since my turner broke. I got two eggs yesterday which is an improvement from the one I've been getting for about a week now.

I sold the goat today and, though she will be missed, life will be much quieter and calmer now with just the sheep.

Back
Top Bottom