Choking on Diesel Fumes *Update Page 6*

Quote:
Wow. You clearly have never lived with an asthmatic have you? And maybe never lived in an area where the air is more humid or less breezy? At my daughters school the school buses idling triggered asthma attacks in many of the students so now they have to turn the engines off.

Look, I am asthmatic. I don't like it. I wish I wasn't, but I am. It puts me at the mercy of other people who don't care what goes in the air. It's not my fault I have it, and I don't blame other people - most of the time. But, I do ask that since they know there are many asthmatics, that most people use the most basic courtesy to help avoid killing us.
Is that asking too much? Apparently.

Bagpipe idea sounds fun, but leads you pleading guilty when authorities come knocking at your door. Id reccomend a continuous loop of noises that are normal for that area, but turned up max, right at their window to wake them up. Like recoings their own truck, bird songs, roosters crowing. You could be honest if asked if it were your vehicle, your birds...nope. Not you. Actually, maybe only play it 2 minutes or so, just to interfer with their sleep.

Quote:
i have always loved the sound of bagpipes. Not sure i could muster up the breath necessary to actually play them myself. But i do like the idea of recording the sound of his truck all revved up, then playing it back (maybe through our home theater system surround sound). Then again, that may be music to his ears.
roll.png

Try this band. One of my personal favorites Albannach!

Bad visuals on this clip but they are awesome in their recordings. Their live album The Mighty Nach! might do the trick. I adore my copy!
love.gif

Well here is a piece of good news. They're packing up the truck next door. They've got a boat hitched to the back. And i heard them talking, wondering if they have enough beer for five days. SO, i think i see five days of peace, quiet, and clean air in my future!
thumbsup.gif

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Quote:
Wow. You clearly have never lived with an asthmatic have you? And maybe never lived in an area where the air is more humid or less breezy? At my daughters school the school buses idling triggered asthma attacks in many of the students so now they have to turn the engines off.

Look, I am asthmatic. I don't like it. I wish I wasn't, but I am. It puts me at the mercy of other people who don't care what goes in the air. It's not my fault I have it, and I don't blame other people - most of the time. But, I do ask that since they know there are many asthmatics, that most people use the most basic courtesy to help avoid killing us.
Is that asking too much? Apparently.

My little sister has bad asthma but exhaust doesn't trigger it. I'm just giving my opinion​

Back
Top Bottom