Choose my bantam chicks for me!!! 😃🎊

I always appreciate a bantam thread!

Looks like you may not be be hearing the sound of rustling pant-wearing chickens come your way this time, but the ones you did get are super fun! The real question is, which is the better styling option: bellbottoms or afros? Congrats on your new ladies!

View attachment 2449336
Also I have a white French Marans with little bell bottoms ❤️ So I am team feather pants until I see my little poof top baby! Her pants are not nearly as fashionable as your baby’s though!
9B9BB000-3DB2-4E32-9AB2-0F4AEBD144B0.jpeg
69644FF7-FB2C-42DB-849B-BDF992E75B08.jpeg

i have bantam brahmas, bantam cochins, and an oegb. for egg laying i would pick the brahma, they lay a pretty good amount of light brown eggs. for a tiny pretty looking bird i would pick oegbs, they are very small tho. and for cuteness and broodiness i would pick cochins

Omg is that a tiny little roo?! Adorable. Where are you in Michigan? I would love some hatching eggs this summer for my broody ❤Do you sell them?
Thank you! I am definitely his biggest fan. He's a porcelain d'uccle.
So I'm located in Northern MI but we are in the process of moving downstate.
As much as I love my guy and 1 tiny lady, it's kind of been a nightmare trying to move with them. They are my first two and only two and I spend a lot of time with them (they're spoiled).
I'm not sure if you're in the market at all for what is more or less a pet roo and his lovely lady, but if I knew they were able to go to a happy place/forever home where they'd be well taken care of, I'd be glad for them. If it's a possibility and could work at all for your flock dynamic, we should chat!

20201011_190701.jpg

Either way, thank you! And g/l with your bantams!

Thank you! I am definitely his biggest fan. He's a porcelain d'uccle.
So I'm located in Northern MI but we are in the process of moving downstate.
As much as I love my guy and 1 tiny lady, it's kind of been a nightmare trying to move with them. They are my first two and only two and I spend a lot of time with them (they're spoiled).
I'm not sure if you're in the market at all for what is more or less a pet roo and his lovely lady, but if I knew they were able to go to a happy place/forever home where they'd be well taken care of, I'd be glad for them. If it's a possibility and could work at all for your flock dynamic, we should chat!

View attachment 2449421

Either way, thank you! And g/l with your bantams!
They are both adorable! While I could promise the hen a lovely forever home, I don’t keep roosters 😞 I sell them/ give them to anyone who will take them/ eat them (not bantams). I am sorry your having a hard time moving with them! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom