Christmas 2013 Hatch-A-Long!

Here's my lil MIRACLE for Christmas, and that's what I named him or her....
jumpy.gif
I even made her a furry ball to cuddle up to...
She didn't inherit feathered feet, I only have a leghorn rooster and Rhode island red ...so who do you think fathered her?

I just set 18 more eggs for a NEW YEARS HATCH.....
thumbsup.gif
If the weather get up in the 60's here the AC is coming on the keep my bator from over heating,,

Here's my lil MIRACLE for Christmas, and that's what I named him or her....:jumpy I even made her a furry ball to cuddle up to... She didn't inherit feathered feet, I only have a leghorn rooster and Rhode island red ...so who do you think fathered her?
Awwww! So very sweet! I don't know much about RIR, but the yellow legs would be leghorn.

Here's my lil MIRACLE for Christmas, and that's what I named him or her....:jumpy I even made her a furry ball to cuddle up to... She didn't inherit feathered feet, I only have a leghorn rooster and Rhode island red ...so who do you think fathered her?
Awwww! So very sweet! I don't know much about RIR, but the yellow legs would be leghorn.
Rir have yellow legs too. The true tell will be the comb. A leghorn will pass on the big floppy comb. A rir comb will be shorter & thicker.

We have a Cream Legbar pipping now too, the silkiie didn't make it, we had a youngster wake up before us and tried to help it out :(

Forgot we also set 10 Cream Legbar eggs, I can't wait to watch them grow up!!

Here's my lil MIRACLE for Christmas, and that's what I named him or her....
jumpy.gif
I even made her a furry ball to cuddle up to...
She didn't inherit feathered feet, I only have a leghorn rooster and Rhode island red ...so who do you think fathered her?

Looks like rir to me too. What breed of hens were the egg donors?

We have a Cream Legbar pipping now too, the silkiie didn't make it, we had a youngster wake up before us and tried to help it out :(

Forgot we also set 10 Cream Legbar eggs, I can't wait to watch them grow up!!

Oh no...Post pics so I can see what a legbar looks like fresh out of the egg,
pop.gif
I have a leghorn rooster and BR hen,just in case I get one ...

Back
Top Bottom