Christmas in October block Swap

It looks a nice machine, I can't find that they are available in the uk. I don't think you will have to go to the quilt show, unless you want too, your local dealers price will be down when a national quilt show is on. It is always better to buy from your local dealer because they will help you out with any queries or problems you have.
I'm looking for a national quilt show, but none close to me until next spring. There is a small quilt show coming up the last of August in the town where this quilt shop is located. It says vendors, but it is a small show. There is another shop in Cincinnati that sells Janome. I may stop in there and check their prices, tomorrow. It is a larger store, they have 6 locations around Cincinnati. I really hate to buy it somewhere else because I really liked the shop, but maybe if I found it less somewhere else, would it be tacky if I asked her to match it? I'm not a wheeler/dealer person at all, so I'm never comfortable doing it.

No it wouldn't be tacky. BUT don't waste too much Gas, use the Internet and the phone to find the best price!
We are going to be in the area tomorrow for a birthday party, so not making a special trip. I wish you could call and find prices on them. I called this dealer a little while ago and the manufacturer doesn't let them quote prices over the phone. She did tell me they give a 25% discount, so if that means off the msrp, it is about $150 less than at the quilt shop I went to today.The Janome website gives the manufacturers suggested retail price, but no quotes online at the dealers, anywhere! So if that is the case, I will call and see if the quilt shop will match it. If not, I'm not sure what to do. I want to go to her shop, but would feel bad for not buying it from her.

We are going to be in the area tomorrow for a birthday party, so not making a special trip. I wish you could call and find prices on them. I called this dealer a little while ago and the manufacturer doesn't let them quote prices over the phone. She did tell me they give a 25% discount, so if that means off the msrp, it is about $150 less than at the quilt shop I went to today.The Janome website gives the manufacturers suggested retail price, but no quotes online at the dealers, anywhere! So if that is the case, I will call and see if the quilt shop will match it. If not, I'm not sure what to do. I want to go to her shop, but would feel bad for not buying it from her.
don't feel bad she could mark it down if she really wanted the business.

When I checked your machine online it came with a few basic feet. Check the price of say the walking foot and any others you want and let that be a factor too.
Good luck!

Katsdar~you need to check out the skyline. It really is amazing! The other dealer I called this evening said they are very popular. It is a new line, only about 6 months old. If you can, go try it out. I highly recommend it just from the little time I spent on it.

Rustyhen~I tried it out at a shop today and she took it out of the box and it came with all of the feet I would ever use. The walking foot, free motion, button, embroidery, 1/4" seam foot, rolled hem, and several others. It had button hole attachments. I was very impressed with all it did come with. Thanks for the well wishes! I go check out the other shop that said they do a 25% discount. Hope if they do, the quilt shop will match it.

Great color contrast fenrosie! I like the composition. Are all of those photos of shoes yours, or the whole group?
Praying your party goes well and the weather cooperates!

Back
Top Bottom