Christmas is coming early Hatch-A-Long!

Pics
What are the food traditions for Christmas over there? Over here we eat turkey. I don't think I've eaten a fruit cake, no. The closest thing I've come to a fruit cake is several apple pies :lau
Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, green bean casserole, pies and cookies! These are the basics.

I would be happy to make some GF fruitcake attempts! Or share my recipe and you could try it with a GF flour substitute?
Thank you! I have to pass, though; I really need to watch the sweets this time of year. Hubby doesn't like fruitcake and yes, I would eat it all. And it wouldn't take long. I don't have a sweet tooth, I have a mouth full of sweet teeth.

Green beans used to be really popular when I was younger
Green beans are my favorite vegetable.

Yeah, I'm an odd one. :lau

Thank you! I have to pass, though; I really need to watch the sweets this time of year. Hubby doesn't like fruitcake and yes, I would eat it all. And it wouldn't take long. I don't have a sweet tooth, I have a mouth full of sweet teeth.

Green beans are my favorite vegetable.

Yeah, I'm an odd one. :lau
I like green beans too! Fresh from the garden or green bean casserole, but I can't have dairy so I haven't had that in a long time. I need to just make it from scratch and then I can do a homemade cream sauce. Maybe I will this Christmas 😃

Back
Top Bottom