1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Christmas pictures

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by CKMom, Dec 7, 2010.

1. CKMom

CKMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2009
    cooped up
    Ok, so how many of you folks include your chickens in the family Christmas picture. Last year I sent out a few to chicken friendly friends and they loved them, but I don't want people to think I'm crazy or anything...LOL

2. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Believe me, if we did a family picture, it would absolutely include ducks and chickens.
    Why not? They're a huge part of our lives. [​IMG]

3. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    [​IMG]

oh yes we def include at least one chicken!!! Heres our xmas pic!! A postcard go's out to family and friends etc, i encluded my fav black and white little beauty! its in the middle top! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Oh yeah! Why not? They work hard all year and deserve a little face time!

5. Chocobroc

Chocobroc Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Eastern, NC
    I was seriously considering putting little santa hats on my girls to make a holiday card, but not sure if they will cooperate. Maybe I can photo shop the hats on after I take the picture. It will be a feat within itself to take a decent picture with the girls... Maybe if I tell them to "Say, crickets!" instead of cheese it will help.... [​IMG]

6. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    I just had my Christmas cards made with a picof the 4 new BLRW babies that hatched the other day. I figured it would be cute since there are 4 of us and I never step in front of the camera!

[​IMG]

7. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    This is my pullets' first Christmas, and my family has decided to have them in the picture (not sure I would pose if they weren't... my girls are my life [​IMG] ). There will also be additional pictures and my parents said they HAVE to have the picture I took of Flutter harnessed up to a decorative mini-sleigh.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  8. Q9

Q9 General Headache

I've suggested it; my sister wants the dog and hamster in, but not the chickens. [​IMG] I think it'd be funny.

Oh, and Acid Chipmunk, that picture for some reason struck me as hilarious. [​IMG] Very well done, though. I remember when ours were little and cute...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by